|Job Ref:||204331521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum £35k base , £45k ote plus car||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Successful applicants will be responsible for supporting the sale complex software driven solutions across a wide client base. The successful individual will have a proven track record of software licensing knowledge, T-36 and customer, License lifecycle sales and will be responsible for working with SCC's account team in branch to manage SCC's end-to-end sales and commercial engagement for all core software opportunities in this area including but not exclusively Microsoft, Citrix, VMWare, Symantec, etc.|
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Working hand-in-hand with Software Solutions Specialists; provide end-to-end provision of complex software quotes/cost modeling etc., expertly leveraging vendor licensing vehicles to the mutual benefit of our clients and SCC alike for all key or nominated software vendors.
• 1st point of contact for SCC's incumbent licensing customers.
• 1st point of contact for SCC account team for licensing enquiry's
• Deliver customer programs such as initial 'Welcome Workshops' and or T-36 activates to ensure clients leverage maximum value from their software contracts and SCC are positioned as intrinsically linked value partner.
• Maintenance of relevant customer software catalogues and pricing
• Achieve and maintain any agreement specific SLAs both in terms of customer delivery and vendor expectation/obligation
• Collaborate with Solutions Specialists and Sales teams to maximize the potential sales opportunities within client licensing contract, specific to up-sell, cross-sell as appropriate.
• Ensure customers are receiving the most accurate and up to date procurement and licensing guidance through the lifecycle of their software agreements with SCC. This includes notifying clients of their options or potential gains from programmatic and product changes, obsolescence as necessary. Ensuring SCC's customer 'hear it first' from SCC.
• Assist with the bidding process including response documents such as RFI, RFP and full proposal.
• Drive partnership and collaboration with key vendors.
• Assist Software Solution Specialist with pipeline ensuring all customer opportunities etc., are shared and pipeline on MySCC (Internal CRM) is as accurate and up to date as possible.
• Industry knowledge across multiple software vendors not just Microsoft.
• Solid understanding and proven track record in selling software licensing solutions that are tailored to meet a client's needs and demands including Software Asset Management (SAM)..
• An ability to spot, qualify and leverage new licensing opportunities within incumbent and next accounts.
• A strong understanding of technology, emerging technologies and the broader market outside software
• The ability to develop long term relationships as a trusted partner for SCC's customers.
• The ability to drive internal collaboration and lead virtual teams.
We offer a base salary of £35,000 , with commission of £10,000 [no cap ] and fully expensed company car or car allowance.
Then click the response button now