|Job Ref:||204432126||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Hope Valley||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum + BENEFITS||Post Date:||18/10/2016 13:57|
My client is a market leader within their industry and currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER / DRAUGHTSMAN to join their team based at their facility in Hope Valley, South Yorkshire.|
Successful applicants will be working within a small team of committed and multi-disciplined Engineers, responsible for the design, development and support of special bespoke products, all of which have to conform to European directives and the appropriate harmonised standards.
The role will particularly suit individuals who enjoy varied and challenging work.
You will have a systematic approach to problem solving and be capable of working both in a team and without excessive supervision.
The ability to use initiative is essential.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
* Ideally qualified to Degree level in a relevant Mechanical Design / Engineering discipline
* You must have several years previous experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer / Draughtsman.
* Furnace, kiln or oven design experience would be an advantage
* Background of technical design within an Engineering / Manufacturing environment
* Extensive experience of Solid Works / Solid Edge 2D & 3D is essential
* Good knowledge of mechanisms, gearing, basic pneumatics
* With the ability to perform basic calculations is require