|Job Ref:||204368319||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£36000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
Ripe4 are delighted to announce another fantastic opportunity within the world of Project Engineering!|
Our Client, a Market leading supplier to the FMCG industry, is currently looking for a Project Engineer to take care of full life-cycle Capex projects!!
The organisation is a world-leader in the FMCG domain and this high potential role will see the individual grow within the engineering path very steadily.
• To operate as part of the Engineering team responsible for delivering all aspects of factory improvements and new plant equipment. The role offers opportunities to shape the future of engineered solutions and develop Engineering standards for machinery and systems.
• Operating as part of a specialist Engineering Team responsible for delivery of projects which vary in scale and complexity
• Where you will be dealing with mechanical, electrical, process of new production line projects to name a few. With vast financial input and backing, this is an exciting time to be play a part in shaping the engineering landscape for a market leader
The Ideal Operation Manager will have:
• 3-4 years of experience within Project Engineering
• Accredieted Engineering degree or HNC/HND in a core Engineering discipline
• Experience in working with multiple suppliers to develop, analyse and select the most appropriate engineering solutions in terms of safety, quality and cost.
• Experience within a food or FMCG environment
If you feel you have what it takes to become an effective project engineer in a world leading organisation then do not hesitate to get in touch to hear more about this exciting opportunity!!
If you do not hear back from us here at Ripe4 after two weeks, please assume your application was unsuccessful for this post. However, we will keep your CV on our database and contact you when we have a more relevant opportunity