|Job Ref:||204571149||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Woking||Address:||Post Code:||GU22||Salary:||£37000 - £39000/annum bonus, excellent benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
Data centre shift Engineer, Woking:|
Our client is one of the worlds leading data centre specialists who design, build and maintain data centres in the UK, Europe and World Wide. They are looking to expand their shift team due to the growth of the Data Centre.
Complete planned and reactive maintenance activities as scheduled by the site planning system. Technicians will be required to monitor alarm systems and react to any alarms raised.
* PPM Management system. This is an integral part of the Data Centre operations and the technician will be expected to fully utilize the system to its capabilities and ensuring accuracy of data at all time.
* Communication - Technicians must have excellent customer communication skills, be able to work effectively with customers and work potentially volatile issues in a calm and controlled manner. Technicians will be called upon to produce a daily report. To support both the engineering team and the operation staff on infrastructure issues. To review and fully understand all emergency procedures.
* Health & Safety - Ensure compliance to all H&S policies in all areas. To ensure compliance with permit to work system. To support the Technical Facilities team with the development of safe systems of work.
* Quality - To follow best working practices. Ensure that all Operational & Technical Procedures in accordance with the Quality Management system are strictly adhered to, escalating any issues as required.
The Package Summary:
* 37k-39k (12 hour shifts Days & Nights - Continental)
* Private Medical Health Care
* Life Assurance
* Income Protection
(NO CALLOUT REQUIREMENTS)
Essential Qualifications and Experience
* ONC/BTEC or equivalent qualification in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
* Good customer skills
* Self motivated and flexible
* Appropriate job related experience
Desired Qualifications and Experience
* Previous data centre experience
* 17th Edition test and inspect training
* HV Switching experience
* Clean UK Driving licence
Please apply online or for further information please contact tarik bell-ross on NA or NA
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy