|Job Ref:||204571170||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stockport||Address:||Post Code:||SK1||Salary:||£32000 - £34000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Electrical, Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
Monday to Friday Shift
Fantastic package, career opportunities
Due to company growth, my client, a high successful and recognisable brand name in the packaging and filling industry is seeking a highly skilled and experienced electrical engineer to be the senior technician on days.
You will be the go to person for the shift engineers and provide support to the engineering manager. As the senior technician you main responsibility is to ensure plant down time remains minimal by conducting and implementing planned and reactive maintenance strategies.
• To carry out scheduled planned preventative maintenance.
• To respond/co-ordinate emergency breakdowns on all plant and equipment including site services.
• Issue and control of permits to work, including accommodation of contractors on site.
• To participate in continuous improvement activities.
• Project Assistance
• TPM related tasks.
• You must be a fully qualified electrical engineer
• General FMCG machinery maintenance experience, ie, fillers, packaging machines, conveyors, process equipment)
• You must come from a high volume manufacturing environment and have experience of working in a similar role. (Ideally within the FMCG industry)
• PLC Fault finding
• Strong Mechanical Skills Needed.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding market leader To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh