|Job Ref:||204571183||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lancashire||City:||Preston||Address:||Post Code:||BN1||Salary:||£34000 - £36000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:00|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
Monday to Friday Shift
34K + Great additional earning potential
Fantastic Benefits including 33 days holidays and 6% pension.
Due to a rapid increase in orders, my client, a highly successful market leader in the FMCG sector is seeking a highly skilled Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join its Technical Support Team on a Monday to Friday shift. You will be responsible for the electrical aspects of the plant. The primary role of the Maintenance Engineer is to maintain the machinery based on preventative and predictive maintenance concepts.
• The Technician will have strong troubleshooting skills for technical issues with the ability to problem solve using root cause analysis.
• He/she will support and coach the Operational Teams / colleagues in resolving the
• Works towards a zero-breakdown & zero-stop mentality, reducing the maintenance costs including reducing working capital for spare parts.
• Takes ownership for working area; monitors key maintenance KPIs such as breakdowns & has a strong service-department mind set towards the Operations.
• Performs high quality root-cause analysis for technical and process problems
• Supports, suggests and implements improvements (Safety, Technology, Process)
• Project work (installations, commissioning, contractor management, costings, suppliers etc)
• You will be a time served/ qualified Electrical Engineer
• Similar electrical experience within an industrial/ FMCG environment
• Familiarity of PLC systems.
This role really is a fantastic career opportunity to join a very successful and rapidly expanding global market leader. To apply for this position please send your CV and salary expectation to Danny Walsh OR call (Apply online only) NOW for a confidential chat