|Job Ref:||204571255||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum £45k - £50k plus benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Technical Support Manager (ITIL) |
Location: Lancashire (Blackburn, Manchester, Preston, Chorley, Bolton, Burnley, Rochdale, Wigan, Oldham, St Helens, Warrington - Good commutes)
Salary: £ 50k + Pension, Private Healthcare, Childcare Vouchers etc.
Keywords: Technical Support Manager, Service Desk Manager, Service Support Manager, ITIL etc.
An award winning Software and Services company require a Technical Support Manager to join their ever growing organisation. You will be responsible for managing the Service Desk, triage and the technical Support functions and have responsibility for excellent customer service across the first and second line support. The role will bring together technical support and service desk teams into an integrated Service Support function, including the management of the App Support, Service Desk and Incident Management teams. This is a fantastic position within a new department within the company, especially for someone that has experience of evolving Service Support function in a supply side environment.
We are looking for all of the following:
- Minimum of two years` experience in a similar role, managing Service Support function.
- Minimum of two years` experience of delivering Technical Support Operations in a Supplier environment.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment, with certification preferred.
- Strong experience of delivering to timescales and within SLA`s.
- Experience of working across App Support, Service Desk and Incident Management.
- Fantastic communication skills and experience of working with stakeholders at all levels.
- A customer focussed individual who is focussed on improving Customer Delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very fast growing company who are currently going through a very exciting period. You will be given every opportunity to build a successful career within this company and have great exposure to the wider business stakeholders