|Job Ref:||204571265||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Slough||Address:||Post Code:||SL1||Salary:||£27000 - £32000/annum + DOE + Company Van + Overtime||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
WORKSHOP SUPERVISOR (POWERED ACCESS)|
31 Days Holiday (inc. Bank Holidays)
Monday to Friday
To continue to provide their excellent quality of service support our client is looking for a hands on Workshop Supervisor to work at one of their prestigious sites in the West London/Buckinghamshire area. You will need to have experience working within the powered access equipment industry.
The position is challenging and rewarding and an ideal opportunity to positively develop your career within the role. This will require effective use of time management, leadership and delegation with previous experience in a supervisory role. You will also be responsible for staff inductions and training.
You will need to be self-motivated with good customer service skills and a flexible attitude.
CSCS & NVQ qualifications would be an advantage, as would PASMA mobile access tower certification, LOLER certification and IPAF powered access equipment certification and a CAP certificate.
The role requires a candidate who is self motivated with good customer service skills and a flexible, enthusiastic attitude to problem solving in order to maintain a meticulous standard at all times.
* Working on behalf of a national company, supervising the servicing and repairing all types of powered access equipment including scissor lifts.
* Provide technical support
* Lead a team, ensuring the efficient running of the workshop
* To manage administration tasks and complete all paperwork accurately and on time
* Work well under pressure and retain a positive attitude to customer service
* Maintain Health and Safety to Company standards
* Train and induct new starters
* Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electrical and Mechanical experience gained in plant and powered access industry
* The ability to service, fault find and repair accordingly
* Good communication skills
* NVQ Level 2 in plant maintenance or equivalent is essential
* PASMA, LOLER, IPAF and CAP certificates an advantage
* Full Driving Licence
The ideal candidate will be located in either of the following areas; Chesham, Hemel Hempstead, Amersham, Watford, Borehamwood, High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Winsor, Reading, Bracknell, Wokingham, Crowthorne, Farnborough, Woking, Staines, Egham, Sunbury, Walton-on-Thames, Esher, Leatherhead or surrounding areas