|Job Ref:||204571284||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Redhill||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£22000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:45|
We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Site Engineer to join a leading ground assessment and land remediation contractor in Redhill. |
* Manage site operations including site engineer coordination and subcontractors
* Supervise soil treatment processes and oversee various site works activities Perform soil treatment and other site
* Monitor site health and safety procedures, observe quality control, project costings and oversee project quality and time frames for delivery.
* Record site data and soil assessment results
* Work with the Site Manager to deliver projects to set timeframes
Skills Experience Required:
* Site engineering experience relating to groundworks or environmental remediation
* Previous experience working on site and abiding by health and safety regulations
* Preferably a strong academic background to degree level
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a benefits package and the opportunity to progress a career in the construction/ground engineering industry progressing towards site management.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV or call (Apply online only) for an informal chat