|Job Ref:||204570653||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Holborn||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Job Title: Enterprise Architect |
Business Unit: FSSBU - Banking & Diversified Financials
Location: Holborn, Greater London
No Of Positions: 1
Closing date: Application should be sent before 30th September 2016
Job Description: Capgemini Financial Services brings together deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership which create tangible value. In dealing with complex industry challenges, competitive and regulatory pressures, Capgemini's financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
• To work closely with Capgemini colleagues and clients as a member of a Banking team typically within or associated with a delivery, proposition or consulting engagement.
• Assignments will vary in size and duration and may involve working as part of a team delivering a contractual solution, providing expert client-side consultancy, mentoring, design authority project delivery or acting as a "trusted advisor" and / or "subject matter expert" to clients and internal teams alike. Your relationships will run from senior management level through to project development teams.
The key responsibilities of the job will include some or all of the following:
• Deliver strategic business, information and technology architecture development leading a multi-disciplinary team using the appropriate frameworks.
• Liaise with internal/external clients in order to analyse business procedure, clarify clients' requirements and to define the scope of existing software, hardware and network provision;
• Undertake feasibility studies for major IT developments incorporating costs and benefits, and presents proposals to clients;
• To be responsible for the definition and delivery of the technical aspects of the projects, to include timely production of architectural designs and documentation
• To participate in a Technical Design Authority to assess and quantify the risks associated with design decisions and communicate these to relevant parties
• Support the business development activities; shape and design solution architectures for a proposal; attending client meetings with the sales team
• Communicates the impact of emerging technologies to clients and advises upon the potential introduction of such technology;
Person Profile - Essential/ qualifications, experience, knowledge:
• Good sector knowledge - working in Financial Services in a Core Banking, and Payments
• Experience in design and delivery of Service Oriented Architectures
• Demonstrate creativity and resilience in the face of change, obstacles, and adversity
• Consider yourself to be a subject matter expertise in at least one discipline
• Build trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances across functional and organisational boundaries
• Lateral thinker with outcome-oriented approach to architecture enabled value creation
• Rounded architecture experience including some or all aspects of enterprise change programmes in terms of profession and technology (programme design & management, transformation, IS&T strategy, infrastructure and networking, applications, security, BI, content management, service provision, programme and technology governance etc)
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to present logical, convincing, reasoned arguments and influence stakeholders
• Demonstrates and maintains a broad knowledge of technology solutions, current trends and techniques and actively communicates new technology developments.
Person Profile - Desirable qualifications, experience, knowledge
• TOGAF and CISSP certification are mandatory
Knowledge of current banking regulatory requirements such as PSD II and Ring fencing (Structural Reform)
• Experience in projects working with or managing offshore teams
Experience of consulting led and relationship led selling
• A good team player required - open, honest and willing to actively contribute to the continuing development of the practice
• Contributes to an environment that encourages knowledge sharing, collaboration and teamwork
• Working knowledge of architecture development tools and techniques
Location and travel: Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles will involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include flexible benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate's competency, skills and level of expertise.
Proof of right to work in the UK: In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.
Please contact us if you consider yourself to have a disability that requires an adjustment to help facilitate your application, interview or the joining process