|Job Ref:||204570654||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||East Sussex||City:||Brighton||Address:||Post Code:||BN2||Salary:||£20000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
* The key responsibilities are to achieve agreed monthly revenues through securing new accounts, increasing gross profit from existing accounts and through selling the range of products available to the company
* To be knowledgeable in relation to product specification, pricing and to keep fully informed in relation to product developments, new product introductions and competitive activities
* To create sales opportunities and to achieve minimum gross profit levels while providing a courteous, professional and advisory service to all prospects in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
* To generate business prospects through 'intelligent' prospecting on a weekly basis.
* Demonstrate a keen interest in the customer establishing an advisory, professional relationship and qualify their needs.
* To demonstrate the products available to the company to each prospect in a manner which is relevant to their business needs.
* To close sales and achieve the agreed gross profit levels each month in line with the company's business plan.
* To keep the company informed in respect of competitive activities and pricing in order to enable the company to maintain a competitive position.
* Ensure that the relevant documentation is completed and that the initial payments required by the company are collected as part of each order. An order form is a legally binding document and must not be altered once signed as it may render the agreement unenforceable.
* Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times.
* Provide a copy of all correspondence to the company for retention on the company's database.
* Complete all paperwork and IT input to the highest standards.
* To assist in helping the company to ensure that the installation each product is conducted to a level where the client is completely satisfied and confident in its use.
* To maintain and develop a relationship with each customer to increase the opportunities of repeat business.
* Report on your daily activity to the Managing Director.
* Maintain high standards of manner, appearance and integrity.
* Attend training courses as requested.
* Carry out any other duties as required from time to time.
* Contribute to company strategic and tactical initiatives.
* All Health and Safety policies and recommendations must be adhered to, in order to maintain the well being of you and your colleagues and customers
Core competencies for this role include:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Tenacity to conduct prospecting
* Quick rapport and relationship building skills
* Numeric and good written English
* Ability to write accurate and credible proposals
* Ability to promote their own and colleagues interests
* Understands how to translate the need to perform into component actions.
* Good understanding of business principals
* Good understanding of I.T and the business applications
* Excellent PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Hard worker who is driven by results