|Job Ref:||204570715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Alex Tosney is recruiting for an NPI Project Manager to join a pharmaceutical company based near Dublin, Ireland. This company manufacture a wide range of pharmaceutical products for the human health market and this is a fantastic opportunity to join them on a 12 month contract. |
As an NPI Project Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to apply the knowledge, skills, tools and techniques of project management / operational excellence to ensure optimal execution of programs/projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
Further responsibilities of this NPI Project Manager will be:
- Employs project management techniques
- Works on, and anticipates, abstract and complex problems requiring evaluation of intangible variables
- Develops innovative and creative output based on interpretation and analysis; - Opportunity/risk analyses -
- Develops methods and techniques based on project objectives Autonomy
- Actively participates in setting function/department objectives to meet plans
- Manages key projects or business processes. - Guides completion of major projects Contribution
- Contributes to the function/department through responsibility for delivery of end results and contribution to planning for the department/unit
- Uses strong relationships to identify requirements and potential opportunities
- Provides thought leadership, guidance and advice in own field Works with resource managers from across the organisation to effectively obtain and allocate resources to complete programs and projects on time Position Specific Tasks Business office/Strategy
- May participate in the strategy development of the site Project Portfolio Management
- Support portfolio management of the initiatives governed by the Product Review Meeting. This includes project prioritization, resources management, status management and external communication. Project Management Manages complex (larger, interdisciplinary or site wide) projects/initiatives.
- Arrange agreement among the project team, customers, and management on the goals of the project
- Develop a plan that addresses quality, objective, scope, cost, schedule, resources and responsibilities - to organize the project, and measure progress against schedule and budget
- Effectively communicate with everyone involved in the project
- Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders and maintained throughout completion of the project
- Execute prudent risk and issue management. Have a controlled scope in place, that is understood by all stakeholders. Owns the change control if applicable.
- Guide project champion and sponsor toward timely decisions that keep the project moving
- Motivate, support and direct project team members, and inspire teamwork Operational Excellence
As an NPI Project Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering, Science or Economics) or equivalent
- Experience as Project manager in an International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
- MS Office and Project Management Computer Skills
- Basic knowledge of Finance, Information Technology, Supply Chain, Packaging, and Operational Excellence Preferred Requirements
- Project management certification PMP, IPMA C,
- Six Sigma Black Belt or similar certification is desirable
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG36918 in all correspondence