|Job Ref:||204570721||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||E Riding of Yorkshire||Address:||Salary:||£28000 - £33000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Alex Tosney is recruiting for a Process Support Engineer to work for a materials manufacturer based in East Yorkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative manufacturer on their state of the art facility in a permanent position. This role is offering an attractive salary and opportunities for career progression. |
The salary range on offer for this role is £28,000pa - £33,000pa depending on experience
Further responsibilities will include:
• Developing relationships with customers at all levels. Providing support when necessary in dealing with claims/quality issues and anticipating and satisfying their needs.
• Providing support to the existing fabrication process team to facilitate future product development and assist in any product investigations or assessments in the field.
• You will be responsible for working with the wider fabrication team as well as the quality group in order to develop and review operations and help facilitate continuous improvement across the business.
• Providing root cause analysis and corrective action planning to the production areas.
• Responsibility for monitoring quality performance across the fabrication lines and analysing this information to then drive the business forward.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Ideal applicants should be of degree calibre (technical, engineering, sciences, or architecture) or have equivalent specific work experience.
• Technical experience in the glass and window processing industries would be an advantage.
• Experience in working with a diverse range of external customers and building working relationships.
• Be a results driven individual who can work well alone and as part of a wider team with analytical, problem solving capabilities and excellent communication skills.
CK Engineers is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG36898 in all correspondence