|Job Ref:||204570767||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Linesman - 6 Month Contract - London/East Anglia|
Amoria Bond are currently searching for a number of OLEC 2/3 Linesmen to work on 6 month contracts starting as soon as possible based in London/East Anglia.
Te successful Linesman will be responsible for:
- Preparation and checking OLE documentation
- Ensuring OLE installations comply with documentation
- Have a good knowledge and understanding of OLE
- Understanding of rail standards
- Ensure construction works comply with designs
The ideal Senior Authorised Person will hold valid PTS and OLEC 2/3 minimum.
Competitive daily rates are on offer as well extensions on this contract length as this organisation looks after its staff and works hard to retain the best people.
All in all this provides a great opportunity to add some great experience to your resume and while working on a range of key projects.
We are interviewing this week so please send in your CV if you are interested or call (Apply online only) for further information.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role