|Job Ref:||204570784||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Huntingdon||Address:||Post Code:||PE29||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Our client is seeking two 1st Line IT Analysts, to support the management of the IT Department's service desk.|
The 1st Line IT Analyst role will involve managing incidents and requests through the service desk management software; and communicating to customers accordingly. The successful candidates will be based predominantly in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire; but minimal travel may be required to businesses within the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
* Processing and progressing incoming incidents and requests via the service desk
* Monitoring system availability and back ups
* Escalating incidents and requests to 2nd Line IT Analysts, in accordance with a defined escalation policy
* Qualifying details of incidents and requests, to ensure that the information is complete and accurate
* Maintaining accurate records within the service desk system
* Preparing and maintaining IT hardware, including: Dell desktops and laptops; and Apple iPads and iPhones
* Preparing accounts and hardware system access for new team members recruited into the Group
* Installing approved software, as and when required
* Providing resource to projects, as and when required
* Completing workstation and office relocations
The 1st Line IT Analyst position would suit a hardworking, efficient and trustworthy individual; who is capable of working effectively and efficiently on their own, or in a team environment. The successful candidate must be reliable; willing to go the extra mile for customers; open to new ways of working; and be flexible in their approach to ensure that business needs are met.
Ideally, applicants will have knowledge of Active Directory, Windows 7/Windows XP, iOS and Microsoft Office (Apply online only).
This is an ideal role for individuals with a fundamental understanding of IT processes but who are seeking an opportunity to develop their careers within this field. Support, training and development will be provided by 2nd Line IT Analysts and the Head of IT.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements, we would like to hear from you.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business