|Job Ref:||204570852||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
QUANTITY SURVEYOR REQUIRED FOR A CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANCY IN THE MIDLANDS|
Salary Info: Circa £30-35k + package
Sector: Construction, Consultancy
Role: Quantity Surveyor
This is a fantastic opportunity for a degree qualified Quantity Surveyor with prior experience with a contractor or consultancy to step into a role working with large blue chip clients. This position will be exposed to a variety of construction sectors including educational, retail, banking, commercial and healthcare and will work closely with clients such as Tesco, Pepsico and Nationwide.
• Measurement and valuation of works
• Financial reporting
• Close client liaison with long term customers
• Taking on the training and development to become chartered
What Do You Need To Bring To The Table?
• You must have a Quantity Surveyor experience with either a contractor or a consultancy
• Experience in construction or civil engineering projects
• Degree qualified with aspirations to become chartered
• Excellent communication skills with a pro-active approach, ability to keep good client relationship
What Do You Get In Return?
• An excellent opportunity to work for a company with a great attitude to internal progression
• A chance to work for a UK wide consultancy working alongside large, well-known companies
• Continual training and development, with a defined path to become chartered
• Exposure to a varied workload of construction projects
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying for this or other roles through ATA Recruitment please forward your CV to or call NA