|Job Ref:||204570896||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Enterprise System Engineer position which will be split 70/30 projects.|
This team provide support for 4000+ users globally, the company are a Microsoft Gold Partner and are 70% virtualised using Hyper-V.
You will be responsible for project delivery and supporting the enterprise systems which support the global business. There will be several migration and implementation projects which will also include;
* Rollout of office 365 & decommissioning exchange servers (2,000+ mailboxes)
* Documentation and creation of patching policies for clients and servers via Configuration Manager 2012
* Deployment and management for McAfee products such as Virus Scan and Anti-Malware
* Writing PowerShell scripts to resolve reoccurring problems or requests
* Migration to Azure
* Storage migration from Dell to NetApp.
The BAU side will include providing reactive support for issues raised through the ticketing system and writing scripts to provide simplified and automated methods of everyday tasks for the servicedesk.
It will also include providing support for the back office applications such as Exchange & SQL. This is a great opportunity for someone with project experience to learn new technologies and quickly develop themselves.
If you would like to find out more please apply with the most recent version of your CV