|Job Ref:||204570917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£50000 - £58000/annum Call to discuss||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:49|
Senior Planner - Yorkshire Thorpe Park -Leading Contractor|
A leading national contractor working on flagship construction developments across Yorkshire has an opportunity for a Senior Planner to join their team. This opportunity has materialised through organic growth due to their impressive track-record of delivering technically challenging projects in the healthcare sector. This opportunity will suit an autonomous individual who is able to take responsibility for the success of a project valued in the region of £40M. You should have demonstrable experience on NEC forms of contract, and also be prepared to work on Tenders through to project delivery.
As the successful Senior Planner you will initially take sole responsibility for the project planning on a flagship schemes in North Yorkshire. Projects range in value from £100m - £50m.
The ideal Senior Planner should have the following;
* Over 10 years' experience as a construction Project Planner with stable career history
* Practical construction background as a Site Engineer would be advantageous
* Sector experience ideally includes Healthcare, Education, Commercial, and Mixed - use
* You will be an outgoing, personable individual with exceptional communication skills.
* Asta powerproject
* Microsoft Projects
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Full UK driving License.
As the successful Senior Planner you will receive the following;
£50,000 - £58,000 depending on experience + Car or allowance, Healthcare, Pension.
* Market leading contractor
* Regular repeat business from an established client base & leading frameworks
* Job Security and long term prospects
* Career development
* Leading projects
* Exceptional remuneration & developments
If you would like more information on this Senior Planner position, or any other vacancy, please call Jack Whelan on (Apply online only) or email your current CV through to (url removed) where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
If this position isn't of suitability to you but you would like to recommend someone, please take a look at the following scheme we offer and see how it would be benefit you to refer someone to Project Resource (url removed)
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business