|Job Ref:||204570930||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Sheffield||Address:||Post Code:||S1||Salary:||£35000/annum + 35 days holiday & Xmas shutdown||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
The opportunity to become an integral part of one of Sheffield's most prestigious manufacturing companies has just become available through A for Appointments. |
We are looking for a Quality Engineer to take overall leadership of quality for our client. As the Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for the Quality Assurance and Quality Control aspects of the company's manufacturing activities. This includes product and paperwork requirements in both the supply chain and internally within the company, acting as the customers' point of reference for quality matters.
In return, you can expect 35 days holiday, company pension and healthcare, as well as Christmas shutdown.
Core responsibilities as Quality Engineer:
• Generation, control and acceptance of process and product quality documentation
• Act as the Quality Leadership for the Business Unit allocated and act as the customers first point of contact for quality matters
• Regularly review quality and regulatory requirements and ensure compliance is achieved
• Oversee and undertake inspections of product and paperwork both internally and at suppliers where required
• Develop manufacturing methods to reduce the costs of Quality Control
• Responsible for the control and reduction of Non Conformance both in the product, process and suppliers engaged in the manufacture of Nuclear product
• Directly or indirectly provide employee development to ensuring that each member of the team is suitably trained, capable or qualified to undertake the tasks given
• Execute audits in line with the schedules set
• Co-Ordinate improvement activities that support the ongoing improvement of the quality performance of the business unit.
• Assist the NPI team in the provision of all Quality Assurance documentation associated with the introduction of New Product
• Complete customer reject, concession, production permit and PIR documentation as required inclusive of investigatory activities (8D)
• Provide feedback to the team and company regarding quality performance
For a confidential discussion of the job specifications and our clients' requirements, please contact Lisa Fletcher on (Apply online only). If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your CV to Lisa