|Job Ref:||204572056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£400 - £450/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer |
Please call me to confirm your application (Apply online only)
* CV Submission Deadline: Monday 5th Sept @ 12:30 pm
* The Maximum Pay Rate: £400 - £450 MAX PAY LTD COMPANY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
* Location: Benton Park North East
* Contract Length: 26/09/2016 to 16/06/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: BPSS + Disclosure Scotland
* Essential Experience
Understand configuration management principles (CMDB) and tools, and have experience or training in the use of Configuration Management tools i.e. ServiceNow (Helsinki) / Remedy.
* Experience in the use of bug and issue tracking products i.e. JIRA.
* ITIL Service Operation (particularly Request Fulfilment, Incident/Problem/Change Management) and with significant experience of Service Transition
* Experience of working with developers and architects to develop and/or ensure that they develop appropriate documentation to safeguard the integrity of the system development and support process.
* ITIL Practitioner certification and experience in developing system architecture diagrams
* Experience of working in an agile delivery environment
* Build and configuration, administration and support of infrastructure technologies and solutions - hardware, software, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and opensource packages/solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
* Monitoring and event management, escalating and/or resolving issues highlighted
* Data management regulations and policies and Information Lifecycle Management frameworks and solutions Desirable
* Experienced in developing and supporting MS Dynamics 2011.
* Other areas of technology and solutions - experience and technical capability across projects and service lifecycle e.g. applications development, DevOps, solutions architecture
* Service reporting - production of management information and reports, dashboards etc.
* Overseeing teams supporting services that are aligned to the business strategy and operational requirements
* Exposure to structured problem management and troubleshooting
* Experience of ITIL Service Transition
* Awareness of project methodologies such as Agile, PRINCE2