|Job Ref:||204572060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£55000 - £80000/annum Car, Bonus, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Senior AX Manufacturing Consultant £80,000 + Package - Home Based (Within the UK)|
My client, a multiple award winning Microsoft gold partner with over 38 offices across the UK and a global presence in over 100 countries, is currently hiring and in urgent need of highly skilled Dynamics AX consultants with expertise in Finance or Manufacturing. Operating predominantly within the finance, accountancy and professional services industries, this client is branching out into new markets and building on their international success in new industries such as retail and manufacturing with a pipeline of lined up AX7 projects.
Joining this prestigious business brand at this time will bring with it organic growth and fast track career progression. As the business is expanding rapidly there is a heavy emphasis on team training and personal development, with consultants seeing a substantial level of investment from the business in maintaining their skill-sets at market leading standards; eg. MS training certifications, individual training and mentor-ship programs.
* £80,000 Base Salary
* Allocated car allowance (£5,000pa - £7,000pa) or company car
* Annual performance bonus 10%
* 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays + birthday holiday and 2 duvet days (36 days in total!)
* 4% matched pension
* Private medical - family included
* Childcare Vouchers
* Corporate discount scheme - gym membership
* Flexible working pattern to accommodate those with young families.
* Freedom to work from home and 1 of 38 UK offices
* AX7 project experience
Skills and Experience Required
***Applicants must have Dynamics AX / ERP Experience
* Minimum 4 years Dynamics - must have AX 2012 experience
* 5+ years Finance or Manufacturing industry experience
* AX modular expertise in one of, or a combination of, financials, T&L / trade and logistics, production, projects, WMS or supply chain.
* Strong knowledge and experience of the AX full life cycle implementation process.
* Preferably experience of working within a software consultancy position - Previous UK MS Gold partner experience desirable
* Accountancy qualifications e.g (CIMA or ACCA) - Relevant to finance consultant applicants
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an extremely rewarding company to work for that truly values and places its team at the heart of the business. With an exciting pipeline of AX7 projects and a steady trend of market growth this is a fantastic time to consider joining one of the most exciting businesses in the worlds AX market.
If you're looking to take that next step forward with you career contact me now at or call +44(0)(Apply online only)
Nigel Frank International is the leading Dynamics AX / AXAPTA recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Dynamics AX / AXAPTA professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & Dynamics AX / AXAPTA jobs are.
DYNAMICS AX / AXAPTA / AX / AX 2009 / AX 2012 / ERP / CONSULTANT / FUNCTIONAL / Accountant / Finance / financials / business analyst / Wales / Cardiff / Home Based / CIMA / SQL / SSRS / Atlas / Reporting / Gold Partner / Consultancy