|Job Ref:||204572067||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£325 - £340/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:08|
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer to join our client in Surrey has arisen! Our client is a global leader in engineering, procurement and construction services for energy, water and telecommunications sectors. They deliver reliable and innovative infrastructure solutions to over 100 countries, with the aim to improve and sustain quality of life. Due to an increasing workload they are now seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Water team on a 3.5 year contract. You will be working on a high profile water project which aims to transform the investment in water infrastructure.|
As the selected Senior/Lead Civil Engineer you will be responsible for developing and applying advanced engineering techniques, concepts and approaches to complex problem. You may also be responsible for supervising staff working on less complex projects as well as providing them with technical guidance.
* Prepare engineering deliverables
* Perform research and develop recommendations for equipment and materials
* Produce calculations in line with standard methods and principles
* Manage budget, schedule and quality requirements
* At least 10 years design experience within the Water sector
* Strong communication skills in order to liaise with clients and accommodate their needs
* Responsible and well-organised in order to meet tight deadlines and budgets
* Complete technical knowledge and skills
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced and responsible Senior Civil Engineer to join our client in Surrey. Our client offers a competitive rate for this 3.5 year contract role, with the opportunity for a 5 year extension.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Emily Parvin on (Apply online only) or email and quote 3115EP, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below