|Job Ref:||204572135||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£38000 - £50000/annum £38k to £50k Plus Bonus, Car||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Job Title: Engineering Field Territory Manager / Regional Engineering Service Manager|
Salary: £38,000-£50,000 per annum + Bonus, Company Car and Mobile
Location: London, Reading, Luton, Guildford, Kent, Watford, Stevenage, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Southend-on-Sea
Duration: Permanent Full-Time, 37.5 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Gilgen Door Systems, a member of Nabtesco Group in Japan, is renowned for its innovative door drive systems and overall solutions for use in-door, gate and folding-wall systems. Our employees are our most valued asset and we believe in ensuring they receive the very best in training and development to enable them to deliver the highest standards of customer service using a high quality product.
The Engineering Field Territory Manager / Regional Engineering Service Manager Role:
Reporting to Operations Director, the Field Territory Manager is responsible for ensuring a cohesive approach to customer service delivery, new door installation and after sales service across the East region.
The FTM is also responsible for leading the team of engineers and administrative support personnel within the region to successfully and consistently achieve/exceed financial and operational targets.
This is an exceptional career development opportunity. At Gilgen we pride ourselves in being committed to developing the skills and talents of our employees to enable them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Field Territory Manager / Regional Service Manager Responsibilities include:
• To consistently achieve / exceed weekly and monthly financial and operational targets
• To lead, manage and motivate the team to maximise performance and achieve optimum utilisation and efficiency of employee time and skill set
• To continually strive to provide cost effective solutions and the highest standards of service delivery whilst meeting contractual obligations and exceeding customer expectations
• To ensure all new employees receive a full Induction to the business and to ensure product awareness and all relevant training is completed
• To monitor the performance of the region and to provide management information as required
• To champion and promote the core values of the Company at all times and to challenge when departed from
• To ensure compliance with current policies, processes and procedures
• To review all regional resources to maximise business development opportunities
Field Territory Manager / Regional Service Manager Experience, Skills and Knowledge required:
• Must have experience in leading a team of regional based engineers
• Must have experience in managing compliance of Health & Safety legislation
• Experience in after sales repairs and servicing is preferable
• Experience and knowledge of industrial & automatic doors, gates and barriers is desirable
• An engineering background would be advantageous
• Must be able to demonstrate consistent achievement and service delivery within a target orientated environment
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to consistently grow sales
• Must be a credible and demonstrable leader with proven success in coaching for performance
• Strong commercial awareness, including the ability to manage P&L competently and cost complex activities
• Must be able to demonstrate excellent planning, organising and analytical skills
Field Territory Manager / Regional Service Manager Benefits Include:
• Company Car
• Mobile Phone and laptop
• Performance Related Bonus Scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• 23 days annual leave rising to 28 after 5 years' service
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering Field Territory Manager / Regional Engineering Service Manager to join a reputable company that offers great rates of pay and benefits and job security.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to carry out this role then apply below today for the chance of an early interview