|Job Ref:||204572150||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Job Title:Business Development Manager |
Salary: £50k basic / Double OTE
Our client is a dynamic and pioneering business focusing on providing IT Network Security solutions for a variety of businesses including some of the UK's most well-known organisations.
Over the last two decades, our client has established themselves as one of the UK's leading Network and security integrators and as a result of rapid expansion, they are looking for a credible and consultative Business Development Manager to join the existing, successful team.
Following an exceptional growth, the company is now seeking the right individual to hunt for and close new business. In return, you will enjoy significant uncapped earnings, opportunities for exponential career growth and progression as part of this modern and successful London-based company.
The New Business Sales Executive - The Person
We are looking for an ambitious, proactive and hungry New Business Sales Executive with a self-starting attitude and desire to succeed to join the high energy sales team. You will have experience of selling IT solutions across a variety of verticals, ideally with an IT network security background. Dealing with high-level decision makers, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and a tenacious, adaptable attitude to building solid working relationships with business prospects.
Placed in the driving seat of the future of the business, you will assume significant responsibility for growth and be expected to critically assess your own performance. Results-orientated and entrepreneurial, you will shape your own destiny as part of the company, with potential to progress your career exponentially.
The New Business Sales Executive - The Role
• Be able to build and maintain relationships with new business prospects
• Be able to show a track record of sales success and new business development
• Have a background in a technology related solution sale
• Have a minimum of 2-3 years IT/technology sales experience, desirably but not essentially within networks/network security.
• Degree level education is desirable but not essential.
The key for the successful candidate is to be a high achiever and demonstrate sales/new business success.
The New Business Sales Executive - The Rewards
• Highly competitive salary basic and uncapped commission (dependent on experience and performance)
• Fantastic opportunities for career development and progression
• Exposure within a rapidly expanding industry
• Canary Wharf-based office location