|Job Ref:||204572166||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Newcastle upon Tyne||Address:||Post Code:||NE2||Salary:||£550 - £650/day||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Senior Infrastructure Engineer|
* CV Submission Deadline: Monday 5th Sept @ 12:30 pm
* The Maximum Pay Rate: £550 - £650 MAX PAY LTD COMPANY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
* Location: Benton Park - North East
* Contract Length: 26/09/2016 to 16/06/2018
* Security Clearance Level Required: Disclosure Scotland + BPSS
* Essential Experience
Development, DevOps, solutions architecture, Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA) in Windows Server 2012 Technology
* Service reporting - production of management information and reports, dashboards etc.
* Supporting services that are aligned to the business strategy and operational requirements
* Exposure to structured problem management and troubleshooting
* Experience of ITIL Service Transition
* Awareness of project methodologies such as Agile
* Experience and application of VMWare.
* Knowledge of ESXi (up to latest version).
* Knowledge of vSphere (up to latest version).
* Experienced in the application of Windows Server OS (2000/2003/2008/2012).
* Experience of Active Directory.
* Understanding of Microsoft Technologies - DNS, DHCP, IIS, Clustering.
* Demonstrable experience of WINTEL environments development and Linux based projects and day to day support in a cloud environment (Dev/Ops role).
* Excellent communication skills at a technical and business level.
* Demonstrable experience managing teams
* Demonstrable experience of working in a high pressure, fast changing environment.
* ITIL certification to Foundation
* Build and configuration, administration and support of infrastructure technologies and solutions - hardware, software, commercial off the shelf (COTS) and open source packages/solutions, virtual and cloud including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
* ITIL Service Operation (particularly Request Fulfilment, Incident/Problem/Change Management) and with experience of Service Transition
* Monitoring and event management Desirable
* Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) in Windows Server 2012 Technology
* Experience of MS Dynamics 2011.
* Appropriate architecture qualification - e.g. TOGAF.
* Prince 2 or MSP certification.
* Experience of the HPE Helion cloud service.
* Other areas of technology and solutions - exposure to/or technical capability across projects and service lifecycle e.g. application