|Job Ref:||204571056||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£0 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
German Speaking HR Administrator - Permanent - Maidenhead - £25,000|
This is an exciting opportunity for a German Speaking HR Administrator to join a growing business in a EMEA HR function offering administrative support for HR activities in the EMEA North Region.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Dealing with all employee queries as the first point of contact for EMEA, escalating where necessary.
* On-boarding new hires for EMEA (process and systems set-up).
* Managing the leaver process for EMEA.
* Updating and tracking employee probationary reviews and extensions.
* Maintaining Dynatrace's Human Resources Information System= Ultipro, and the EMEA Sharepoint content.
* Taking ownership of Health & Safety training/communications/documentation and booking First Aid Courses.
* Scheduling medical appointments and security training in EMEA South.
* HR general administration including: issue letters, contracts, and updates to employee files.
The successful candidate will speak fluent German, have at least 6 months HR Administration experience and the ability to build strong relationships through excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please contact Janey @ Wade Macdonald
German Speaking HR Administrator - Permanent - Maidenhead - £25,000
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity