|Job Ref:||204571308||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum competitive||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
2 x Project Managers - Manufacturing Systems, Camstar MES, Infinity QS|
Project Managers, Deployment Leads, Project Management
Camstar MES, Infinity QS, Manufacturing Systems, Data Tracking Systems, Data Collection Systems
£55,000 + Company Benefits
Location - Cardiff
Start Date - ASAP
Computer Futures retained on an exclusive basis to help recruit two Project Managers (Deployment Leads), for a market leading and well-established business in Cardiff.
You will be responsible for managing projects for the EMEA Operations, regarding all brand new system implementations. Systems which will help the business progress and change their processes forever. Experience around Manufacturing Systems, Cognos, Data Collection & Data Tracking Systems will be extremely useful.
TRAVEL TO INTERNATIONAL SITES WILL BE 20-40% OF THE ROLE.
You will lead staff and manage the project team members consisting of subject matter experts in manufacturing, quality and Information Technology areas, and assuring compliance of all control functions. These positions are also responsible for consulting the site business leaders in developing the requirements and the business solution design for flawless cutover to production. You will established the project plan, manage the resource plan and control the costs.
* Meet regularly with manufacturing systems business partners and provide support for new demand.
* Achieve successful projects delivery with excellent project management outcomes.
* Establish and communicate up to date deployment roadmap.
* Manage project resources required for delivering the project.
* Assure compliance with internal controls.
* Evaluation, recommendation and implementation of manufacturing systems.
* Management of project budget, project scope and delivery time plans according to business priorities.
* Establishing/maintaining positive work relationships with all stakeholders.
* Responsible, in cooperation with the quality department that system, applications and the IT-Infrastructure are in a validated/qualified state according to legal and corporate requirements with respect to, e.g., FDA, TÜV and SOX.
* Reports to project steering committee on project progress.
Experience & Educational Requirements;
* B.S. degree in manufacturing systems or equivalent work experience (not essential).
* Project management of systems implementation experience.
* Experience managing large projects.
* Demonstrated project management skills associated with development and support of business applications, (identifying tasks, allocating resources, developing project timelines, managing project budget, communication of project status).
* Assumes a broad view and accepts accountability that supports the project within area of responsibility, ability to achieve objectives and work through obstacles.
* Ability to lead a project team, and promote team effectiveness through strong organizational skills, handles increasing levels of responsibility.
* Strong communication, both oral and written, and interpersonal skills necessary to interact with a wide range of individuals.
* Ability to build relationships with other areas of the organization.
* Takes broad business perspective when making decisions.
* In depth knowledge of business functions; manufacturing, quality.
If you are interested in joining a market leading business, doing great things. Please send your most recent CV to Stuart Lewis @ Computer Futures (S . LEWIS @ COMPUTERFUTURES . COM) or contact me on (Apply online only)