|Job Ref:||204571380||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Central Belt||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
On behalf of our esteemed national client within the engineering/manufacturing sector Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for an experienced Area Sales Engineer to cover the Central Belt of Scotland. This is fantastic opportunity to join a blue chip organisation who will provide an excellent platform to build a successful career within the industry.|
We are looking for a highly motivated individual in order to realise the potential of the above territory. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced and dynamic individual.
* To identify, drive and deliver sales and profit growth, through all channels (end users, resellers, contractors and OEMs), utilising Specialists and Telesales to best effect and implementing solution selling.
* Support and mentor Area Sales Engineers and specialists as appropriate to meet the requirements of the business
* Solution selling at every opportunity to maximise sales and profit growth within Products and Applications, Packages and service.
* Matrix working with other colleagues; (Specialists, ASEs, DSM, NSM and internal staff)
* Maximise customer 'contact' time using appropriate internal resources to reduce administration and non value adding activity.
* Previous experience working an engineering/technical sales role within a customer facing environment
* Steam/process experience
* Experience with solution selling techniques
* Recognised technical/business qualification or solid evidence of past experience within similar industry.
If you are interested in the above position then please send an updated copy of your CV or call Darren Stenson on (Apply online only) for further details.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency