|Job Ref:||204571427||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Borehamwood||Address:||Post Code:||WD6||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Workshop Technician |
25 days holiday plus statutory bank holidays, pension up to 5%, life assurance, Bonus scheme, excellent working environment
£25- 30,000 per annum
Our client is looking for a Workshop Technician responsible for the manufacture of orthopaedic implants and associated instrumentation and tooling specified on either standard or patient specific component drawings using manual and CNC Lathes and mills.
The main responsibility of the technician will be to:
* Manufacture of orthopaedic implants and associated instrumentation and tooling.
* Working within specified tolerances and engineering standards.
* Using precision measuring equipment in the manufacturing environment.
* Meeting production deadlines.
* Work within safety guidelines and maintain a safe working environment.
* To work well both as an individual, as well as a team member.
* Liaising with Production Engineering to advise and assist on production issues.
* Maintain, adjust, repair and clean workshop equipment and machinery as required.
* To undertake training and development as and where necessary.
* Perform other duties detailed by the workshop manager, as and when necessary.
* Good working knowledge of milling machines and centere lathes, both manual and CNC.
* A team player is essential to work closely with other colleagues and contribute ideas and suggestions in a clear and concise manner.
* High Levels of self-motivation and the ability to achieve goals and meet strict deadlines.
* The ability to work under pressure and to give that little bit more is also important.
The Suitable candidates will have a time served apprenticeship within the engineering industry and ideally be qualified to a BTEC ONC in engineering or have a minimum of City and Guilds 205 pt2.
If you feel you have the requisite skills and experience for this role please contact Alban Technical on (Apply online only) or submit your CV in confidence