|Job Ref:||204571468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hertfordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WD5||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
We are currently recruiting for an Environmental Site Manager to join a leading ground assessment and land remediation contractor in Hertfordshire. |
* Manage site operations and coordinating site engineering teams and subcontractors
* Manage soil treatment processes and oversee various site works activities Perform soil treatment and other site
* Manage site health and safety procedures, observe quality control, project costings and oversee project quality and time frames for delivery.
* Oversee the recording of site data and soil assessment results
* Work with the Site Manager to deliver projects to set timeframes
Skills Experience Required:
* Site management experience relating to groundworks or environmental remediation
* Previous experience coordinating site engineers and managing sub-contractors
* Preferably a strong academic background to degree level
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive a benefits package and the opportunity to progress a career in the construction/ground engineering industry progressing towards site management.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV or call (Apply online only) for an informal chat