|Job Ref:||204571488||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £110000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Any UK Base
£40000 - £110,000
My client are an International IT consultancy Firm with offices all over the globe. They are looking for a number of DevOps Engineers to strengthen this area of their business where they produce web platforms for enterprise clients and provide complex solutions in content management, digital marketing, and e-commerce.
* Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Jenkins, Ruby, Python, Go etc...)
* Familiarity with at least one programming language
* Experienced in full automation and configuration management using tools such as Terraform, Ansible or Puppet
* Experience of container technologies (Docker, Rkt) and platforms (Kubernetes, Mesos, Rancher)
* Exposure to working in a DevOps culture
* Experience from a software engineering or development background is desirable
For this role my client is looking to compensate competent DevOps Engineers with a generous salary of £40000 - £110000 + excellent benefits and very real scope for career progression as the company expands over the coming years. They have offices all over the UK but Travel to client site will be required.
Pearson Frank International is the leading Java / PHP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more JAVA & PHP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Digital Agencies & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & Web Development jobs for JAVA & PHP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the JAVA & PHP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & JAVA / PHP jobs are.
Apply now by sending your CV to -
Or call Nick Phelps - (+44) (Apply online only)
DevOps, Bash, Jenkins, Groovy, ruby, python, PHP, Java, Linux, OpenVZ, Puppet, Redhat, CentOS, UK Wide, Any UK Base