|Job Ref:||204571526||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£23000 - £280000/annum Holiday, Pension, Healthcare||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
I am currently working with an exciting company currently experiencing growth on a global scale. This Cardiff based business is a vibrant and people focused company where hard work is rewarded with outstanding career development opportunities. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Support Engineer, to join their thriving business. |
Joining the team in Cardiff you will be responsible for the support and maintenance of the infrastructure supporting global operations.
On a day to day basis you will cover the following responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities
* Support for Infrastructure and IT related hardware, ensuring availability, reliability and management of all IT related systems and infrastructure including servers, LAN/WAN and Telecoms
* Support for user related problems, troubleshooting system and software issues
* Managing relationships with IT based external service providers
* Assist in design of new services & projects
* Responsible for implementation of and adherence to Information Security policies and guidelines
To apply for the position, you will be expected to have a broad technical background and have experience with most, if not all of the following -
* Telecommunications (Avaya, Aastra, Apple)
* Windows Server technologies (2008 / R2 & 2012/ R2), LAN and WAN technologies
* Citrix (XenApp / XenDesktop / XenServer)
* Microsoft Exchange (2007, 2010, 2013)
* Anti-virus and end-point protection
* Web & email security
* Apple Mac/Macbook support preferable but not essential
If you are looking for a challenging yet rewarding role, in a company that values its employees and puts a big emphasis on training, qualifications and your personal development you don't want to miss this vacancy.
To find out more, please send in an updated CV and a covering letter detailing your suitability to the role at the first instance. Contact or call in on NA.
CPS Group (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy