|Job Ref:||204571536||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||West Yorkshire||Address:||Post Code:||WF17||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum + excellent benefits package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:42|
Our client is a multi-disciplined consultancy practice working within the Telecoms sector. They work for all the major mobile network operators, providing a full range of Acquisition, Design and Build Services.|
As a result in new contracts recently won, there is an immediate opportunity for an Acquisition Surveyor. You will be responsible for:
• Progression of site instructions for clients from inception through to site completion.
• Evaluation of existing property leases to ascertain clients property rights and selection of appropriate course of action, i.e. Deed of Variation, Surrender or Re-grant.
• Negotiation and agreement of commercial terms with Site Provider (Option agreements and Heads of Terms); liaison with client and Third Party Solicitors thereafter until Full Legal Completion.
• Ensuring activities are complete to facilitate site access such as design and planning.
• Maintenance of employer's and client's database.
• Liaison with other internal departments to ensure the planning and design.
The successful candidate must be:
• Degree qualified in Estate Management/Land Surveying would be an advantage
• Have sound negotiation skills and the ability to complete deals to the satisfaction of all parties.
• The ability to negotiate property rights including:
o Establishing Market Rental Value.
o Upgrade Rights.
o Frequency Restrictions.
o Assignment Rights.
• Able to work and operate effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
• Have a full driving licence and flexibility in terms of working hours, travelling and overnight stays if required