|Job Ref:||204571561||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
We are recruiting on behalf of a leading pump, valve and rotary equipment specialist. |
We a recruiting for a Valve Workshop Supervisor.
Essentially you will have:
- Recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship
- Extensive experience in the valve overhaul sector
- Relevant technical valve knowledge
- Good IT knowledge
- Supervise & control daily work objectives in the Valve Centre, including same day priorities
- Receive the work packs from the Valve Centre Planner
- Day to day problem solving - both technical and resource
- Identify spare parts requirements on job card & liaise with procurement
- Management equipment of calibration register
- Close liaison with Valve Centre Spare Planner & Stores Management
- Close liaison with Procurement for future and current needs
- Co-ordinate machining and welding activities
This position is due to start within the next 4 - 6 weeks and we are asking candidates to register their interests.
Initially a contract position that's expected to turn into a permanent role.
The salary at this stage is negotiable.
Due to the nature of the vacancy, we can offer individual feedback. If you haven't heard back from us within 15 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful