|Job Ref:||204571675||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£21000 - £28000/annum + overtime + bonuses||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
An NSI NACOSS Gold security systems installer is looking for an experienced Installation Engineer to cover the London area. The Engineer will be responsible for installation of a range of Intruder Alarm systems and some CCTV and Access Control systems. |
Job Role Summary:
The Installation Engineer will perform the duties to install security systems in a mix of domestic and commercial properties. The role requires a great deal of initiative and autonomy as the engineer will be required to work individually and as part of a team.
* Installation of wired Intruder Alarms and some installation of CCTV and Access Control systems.
* Complete relevant commissioning and completion certificates and documentation.
* Comply with NSI (NACOSS) procedures.
* Experience of installation of wired Intruder Alarms.
* Some experience of installation of CCTV and Access Control systems.
* Previous experience / knowledge of NACOSS regulations would be an advantage.
* Experience in any of the following systems would be highly beneficial: Scantronic, Texecom, Galaxy, Castle, Videx, Pyronics, Visonic