|Job Ref:||204571701||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£24000 - £28000/annum + OT/car/bens||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
This rapidly growing security integrator are looking for Security Engineers to service and maintain integrated security systems (IP CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and ANPR) in London. |
The company are well established and generally regarded as one of London's leading CCTV specialist, working within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space, and are currently undergoing rapid growth due to successfully confirming a number of large contracts within the London area.
Job Role Summary
The Service Engineer will be responsible for service and maintenance of electronic security systems (IP CCTV, access control, intruder alarms) for a variety of clients. Much of the work will be for London councils or boroughs, primarily focussing on multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
* Servicing, maintaining and upgrading integrated CCTV, access control and intruder alarms.
* Service of ANPR systems.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
* Previous experience of service or maintenance within the electronic security industry, integrating security systems (CCTV, access control, intruder alarms) is essential.
* A high level of technical competency with CCTV, with additional access control, intruder and ANPR systems experience desirable.
* Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly desirable