|Job Ref:||204571710||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Wallington||Address:||Post Code:||SG7||Salary:||£26000 - £32000/annum + vehicle/OT/Callout||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:01|
This rapidly-growing Fire & Security company are looking for a highly motivated Fire Engineer to Install, Service and Maintain a range of fire alarm and emergency lighting equipment in the South London & Surrey areas.|
Job Role Summary
As part of the dedicated team, you'll be responsible for the service and maintenance of a range of equipment at a number of clients' premises. Applicants must have experience in the fire sector and ideally with a focus on conventional and addressable fire alarm panels.
* To carry out low voltage remedial works (under 230v), fire alarm peripheral remedial works (door guards, remote lamp indicators etc.), signage surveys and installation of signs, fault finding on fire alarm and emergency lighting equipment.
* To survey and report on existing systems with recommendations for improvement
* Liaise with clients and ensure a first class service delivery when on-site, resolving concerns and answering questions.
* Ensure compliance with health & safety regulations.
* Be available for standby and call out (with additional pay).
* Previous experience of servicing and repair of fire systems:
* Experience fire alarm systems (may include Advanced, Morley, Kentec, C-Tec, Gent etc.) and emergency lighting.
* Experience of working closely with clients and customers.
* Full UK driving license