|Job Ref:||204571735||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Portsmouth||Address:||Post Code:||PO2||Salary:||£35000 - £38000/annum Bonus, Pension||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
* True market leading Manufacturer of Helicopter Engines
* Amazing career opportunities
* Major accounts won and ongoing with the MOD and End Users
* Full Training Provided
* This is an exciting opportunity to work as the Production Support Engineer for a leading manufacturer of helicopter Gas Turbine Engines.
* The plant manufactures helicopter engines.
* Some of the components and parts will require special treatment before going into the engine.
* It will be your role to make sure the parts are made on time and to specification.
* You will then arrange to send them to a 3rd party for treatment.
* You will support the production operatives to make sure all parts are available on time.
* You will liaise with both internal and external customers.
The Ideal Person:
* The ideal candidate for the Production Support Engineer will have at least 2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
* Ideally you should be mechanically biased with a BTEC/ HND/ Degree in either Mechanical or Production Engineering.
* You should be well organised and methodical in your work.
* It will be a distinct advantage if you have worked with engines in a previous career however this is not essential.
* You will be able to deal with both internal and external customers.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally