|Job Ref:||204571786||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Belfast||Address:||Post Code:||BT7||Salary:||£75000 - £100000/annum + Great Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Senior Curriculum Developer / Technical Writer / Software Trainer - based in Belfast|
Paying up to £100,000 per annum + benefits including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, bonus, etc
A leading provider of work product management solutions operating globally with nearly 3000 organizations, help professionals streamline the creation, sharing, governance and security of their work product.
As part of their growth, my client is looking for a Senior Curriculum Developer to join the training team. They are looking for a motivated, energetic Trainer who thrives working in a dynamic environment.
As a Senior Curriculum Developer/Trainer you will be the internal focal point for training services within the company. Your main responsibility will be to use the instructional design process to design and develop the customer facing technical curriculum. You will need to be skilled in developing instructor-led courseware and developing eLearning using authoring platforms such as PowerPoint, Camtasia, Captivate, Questionmark and Articulate. You will also partner with other internal functions such as Customer Adoption, Research and Development and Product Management to plan future curriculum development projects in support of upcoming software releases. Working alongside the Director of Customer Adoption, you will also be responsible for updating and improve existing learning content as needed.
• 10% Partnering with other functions to manage the training product release program
• 50% Developing and delivering training curriculum
• 30% Updating and revising existing curriculum as needed
• 10% Developing certification exams
• 100% All the above
Education and Experience:
• Relevant Bachelor's degree that has a significant communications component. E.g., journalism, communications, training, instructional design, or technical writing.
• Minimum 5 years' experience in technical writing or curriculum development for an enterprise software company.
• MS Office and some eLearning authoring tool. Must have a working knowledge of enterprise databases, mail systems, and networking.
• Significant experience developing technical content for an enterprise software company.
• MS Office with strong skills in PowerPoint and an expert in either Camtasia, Robohelp, Captivate, Articulate or Questionmark. A working knowledge of enterprise databases, mail systems, and networking