|Job Ref:||204571792||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
SIMS Data Manager|
1 Month Rolling Contract
Day Rate (Neg. / DOE)
SIMS Data Manager needed for a 1 month initial contract based in East London. Start ASAP ideally by Wednesday 7th September 2016 (or as close to this Start Date as possible). Key skills, experience and responsibilities will include:
- Competent user of SIMS (all modules), including the ability to set-up SIMS from scratch (Assessment, Behaviour, Attendance, Finance).
- Coordinate, run and submit the Census.
- Prior experience of transition / migration from an MIS to SIMS.
- Creating reports which are accurate and presentable to a wide audience.
- Running SIMS training sessions for staff.
- 4Matrix or Go4Schools experience would be an advantage.
- DBS/CRB (Enhanced Disclosure) check preferred.
Please email through a copy of your current CV for consideration stating your work availability, rate expectations and a short paragraph explaining why you believe you would be a strong fit for the position advertised.
If your experience matches the key requirements of the position you will receive a call from a member of the Syntax team who will run through the role in greater detail and answer any further questions you may have.
We always do our very best to respond individually to all applicants. However, due to high volumes of applications we regret that it is not always possible to do this. Thank you for your understanding.
Syntax Consultancy Ltd operates as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency