|Job Ref:||204572981||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Maidenhead||Address:||Post Code:||SL6||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Business System Design Analyst - Permanent - Maidenhead|
Leading Services Provider require a skilled Business System Design Analyst on a permanent basis in Maidenhead.
Offering a range of managed services offerings creates a complex billing situation that require multiple systems to interact - CRM, ITSM, Billing Systems etc - and a Business Systems Design Analyst is required to take end to end technical ownership of the systems, data and reporting architecture that supports Services Sales business through Sales, Implementation and Service Management.
Quickly develop an understanding of the existing environment down to data structure and system process level and, subsequently, will mature and evolve this design in line with our ever expanding business requirements.
* You will have a strong background in database, data and systems design and have a proven track record of delivering business changes of this nature. You must be able to engage non-technical business stakeholders by having the ability to illustrate and present the design principles and supporting rationale in simple terms and equally be able to produce quality low level solution design documentation for development teams.
* You will have a strong understanding of billing systems as well as hybrid public/private cloud hosting managed service solutions.
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
* 5+ years in a Technical Business Analyst / Systems Analyst / Data Analyst role
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Proven track record of complex system analysis and solution design
* Experience of working with product, pricing, contract and billing data / systems
* Strong UML skills or similar and full grasp of all concepts associated to RDBMS
* At ease chairing / running workshop sessions
* ITIL qualified
* Basic SQL skills
* Experience of working in / with an ITIL driven Managed Services business
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy