|Job Ref:||204573017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£1 - £66000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:48|
A large Mining Company in Saudi Arabia is looking for experienced and skilled Hot Rolling Process Engineer for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Middle East Recruitment Ltd is the authorized Hiring Recruitment Company on behalf of a major client. Our mission is to hire the best candidates for several projects in Saudi Arabia.
Salary up to total £39K-£66K PER YEAR, inclusive of allowances Tax Free
• Vacation leave a year with free air-tickets
• Paid Vacation Per Year + Religious and National Holidays
• Free Medical Care/Medical Insurance
• 5 year minimum contract yearly renewable with merit increase
• Long term employment opportunity
• Car provided
• Tax free
• Working Permit / Full Iqama Visa
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Metallurgy or Materials Science or equivalent experience in the metals industry
• Minimum of 5-10 years technical experience.
• Computer literate, excellent command in English both oral and written.
• Mining Company experienced preferred
• Key member of the startup and commissioning team for the newly installed automotive sheet production path.
• Process and product development for automotive panel sheet and other rolled products
• Identification of critical product characteristics and critical process parameters
• Structured problem solving of issues arising out of equipment startup, during production ramp up and customer qualifications
• Monitor and continuously improve a steady state process path that delivers the highest quality auto panel sheet and other products to a variety of established international customers
• Develop & implement a quality management system resulting in certification to ISO 9001 and TS16949
• The successful candidate will have excellent English verbal and writing skills, and must be able to effectively operate in a multicultural work environment.
• Experience in developing metallurgical practices for both heat treatable and non heat treatable aluminum alloys is a plus.
Interviews are starting immediately.
Please send us your updated CV or contact us as soon as possible
Thank you and we look forward to hear from you soon