|Job Ref:||204571979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Yeovil||Address:||Post Code:||BA20||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
A highly successful supplier of power transmission and control products to various industries are looking for a new individual to act as the Head of Engineering for their successful, friendly engineering team.|
Looking to provide new levels of leadership to the team, the responsibilities of the Head of Engineering will include but are not restricted to:
* Promoting continuous improvement throughout the engineering process.
* Supporting all members of the team ensuring a fully focused process is delivered.
* Demonstrating an active interest and in-depth knowledge of multiple markets and understand the engineering demands and requirements for new products to bring something to these markets.
* Helping in the new product development process where possible.
* Demonstrating a high level of leadership and communication skills to ensure full potential is brought out from all members of the team.
* Overseeing the development of the company catalogue of products and services.
If you are interested in the role, please note that the suitable candidate will have the following experience(s):
* A proven record leading an Engineering focused team.
* Strong leadership skills to enable an impact is made as soon as possible upon initially introducing to the team.
* A degree in a relevant Engineering subject would be a benefit for the role.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment is crucial.
* A high level of project management skills.
If you are interested in the above role, and are looking for an opportunity to run a team, reporting directly into the company CEO, for a company in a busy growth stage, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jordan at Astra Recruitment, on (Apply online only) or