|Job Ref:||204572169||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Canary Wharf||Address:||Salary:||£35000 - £37000/annum + Overtime||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
We are currently looking for a fully qualified Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join our clients team maintaining a commercial office space in Canary Wharf. This is a permanent role paying £35,000 - £37,000 per annum and the successful candidate will work split days, 7am-4pm & 3pm-11pm.|
Key responsibilities & Basic PPM requirements
• Basic electrical maintenance & repair
• Basic A/C plant checks and repairs
• Weekly Fire Bell tests.
• Supervise specialist service contractors when required
• Ensure that specialist servicing paperwork is present and request paperwork from the helpdesk when it is not.
• Ensure weekly planned maintenance activity is carried out in accordance with the labour load charts and the maintenance schedules, that it is checked off and the appropriate plant history sheet is completed.
• Complete engineers report sheets for PPM, call out and repair activity.
• Complete monthly status report sheets.
• Replace failed lamps as necessary and ensure a stock of spares is available on site.
• Check filters and order replacements when required
• Check and replace motor belts as required.
• Keep plant and plant rooms clean.
• Carry out electrical and mechanical repairs.
• Complete fire log book following weekly bell test, specialist servicing and remedial works.
• Arrange out of hours terminal unit servicing and emergency lighting discharge tests
Qualifications & Experience
Must be fully qualified electrically (City & Guilds 236 pt1 & 2 OR HNC/HND/Degree in Electrical field OR City & Guilds 2360 levels 1 & 2 etc...)
Previous experience working in a Building Services maintenance environment.
Must have no issue working 7am-4pm & 3pm-11pm.
If interested please submit an updated CV for consideration