|Job Ref:||204572225||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£23000 - £28000/annum + vehicle/OT/bens||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
This rapidly growing security integrator are looking for an ANPR Engineer to install, service and maintain ANPR systems in London. |
The company are well established and generally regarded as one of London's leading CCTV specialist, working within the town centre, public surveillance and CCTV monitoring space, and are currently undergoing rapid growth due to successfully confirming a number of large contracts within the London area.
Job Role Summary
The ANPR Engineer will be responsible for the install, service and maintenance of ANPR systems for a variety of clients. Much of the work will be for London councils or boroughs, working alongside multi-product, large scale networked CCTV systems.
* Installing, Servicing, Maintaining and upgrading ANPR systems in a range of environments.
* Keeping clients up to date and satisfied with the service they require.
* Work independently and within a small team of engineers/contractors.
* Previous experience of working with ANPR systems is essential.
* A high level of technical competency is desirable.
* Experience of electronic security within the public sector (e.g. town centres) would be highly beneficial