|Job Ref:||204572241||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
The role: |
You will be architecting and developing complex test and validation systems comprising of Automated Test Equipment, Modbus controlled Industrial PLCs, Laboratory Automation and high energy, grid connected instrumentation, all under the control of LabVIEW / TestStand applications. You will develop automated test scripts for bed of nail test systems and support CEMs during NPI and volume manufacturing integration. You will possess strong problem solving abilities, communication and business acumen skills alongside a passion for technology.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum degree in engineering or science related field (either electrical/electronic engineering, physics, mechatronics or computer science).
- Firm knowledge and experience of National Instruments hardware and software platforms, understanding and practical experience of design patterns and principles.
- Practical electrical and electronics understanding and debug experience.
- Practical experience in instrumentation & control, industrial automation or functional test systems development.
- LabVIEW/TestStand Developer qualification would be highly appreciated
- Experience in a second language such as JAVA, C and C++ is useful
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy