|Job Ref:||204572281||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cambridgeshire||City:||Cambridge||Address:||Post Code:||CB1||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
Do you have excellent project management skills preferably within agile methodologies? |
Are you someone who can work to tight deadlines, within budget and under pressure?
If you enjoy working with inter team projects and balancing company business priorities then please read on!
- Supporting the project management lifecycle process throughout the company
- Help the company balance business priorities, and to ensure completion of projects and their deliverables within agreed timescales and where appropriate budget.
- Through a multidisciplinary team, applying continuous quality methodologies and sound project management techniques
- To manage the functions necessary to support the operational needs of projects to ensure successful production and implementation by anticipating, negotiating, assigning responsibility, costing, using the company's chosen project planning software.
- Specific project management activities will include the management and communication of projects within Production, which will include Product, Tech Debt, Research and Concept, and Product Deployment to our clients, according to company priorities.
- Engineer, communicate, and implement best in class unified quality processes for the delivery of Product, Product Deployments, and inter team projects.
- Assist in establishing processes for other business functions, and where possible to integrate processes into a common framework, such as HR, Customer Support, Sales and Marketing, etc.
- Assist with the coordination of approval processes to ensure the proper review and prioritisation of all projects, such that they are implemented along agreed criteria in accordance with business expectations.
- Coordinate the monitoring and analysis of project ROI through post-mortem reviews.
- For all projects to assist with the creation, maintenance and communication of quality process deliverables.
- Minimise our exposure and risk across all projects.
- Implement the Project Management discipline of Responsibility, Accountability, Consultation and Informed (RACI) for all project processes and deliverables.
- Where relevant, to assist in the design and creation of process deliverable templates.
- Communicate status of all projects and manage expectations through regular project status reports and project plan updates using appropriate media/channels, dependent upon the audience.
- Help maintain and run a fit for purpose governance for Project Management.
- Recruit, nurture and lead an effective global Project Management team.
- Participate in high level planning as required.
- Actively involved in supporting and projecting product innovation within Development teams.
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Hours: Full Time
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Aspire Cambridge Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent Vacancy