|Job Ref:||204572283||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£35000 - £47000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:44|
I am currently recruiting for a Change Manager for a well established large business based in Reading. As the Change Manager this key role that is responsible for ensuring regional teams and employees are ready and able to receive reformation and change occurring in their areas. It is important that you build and maintain an extensive network of relationships within the company and their partners and acting as the voice of the employee.|
The key responsibilities of the Change Manager requires the following
- Ensuring Transformation and Change deliver excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Ensuring the impact of change is fully understood and risks are mitigated such that benefits realisation is delivered and sustained.
- Acting as a trusted advisor to key stakeholders.
- Working with other change leads to ensure a joined up approach across the business.
- Implementing change management methodology and policies, continuously reviewing these to ensure best practice e.g. tool kits, comms strategies, coaching strategies.
- Ensuring the wellbeing aspects of all changes are understood and compliance with the Health and Safety management of change process.
- Ensuring change management best practice is recognised as a fundamental part of the implementation plan development
The key skills of a Change Manager are as follows
- Excellent communication, influencing and change management skills are imperative
- Deep understanding of change management methodology.
- You will have a high degree of competency and authenticity alongside an excellent awareness of business issues.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience working with large teams to realise benefits and sustain change, and high emotional intelligence
In return the client is offering a salary of between 34,850 and 47,000, depending on skills and experience. If you have the right experience please apply