|Job Ref:||204572366||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum + Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:41|
A traditional building contractor with over 40 years' experience in all aspects of construction have recently registered their interest in recruiting an experienced Estimator onto their team. With a combined company turnover of close to £60M this construction company have seen steady yet consistent growth over this time.|
As experience goes, you will have a proven track record as an Estimator who has the proven ability in preparing tenders. You must also have experience within general construction. Your experience will be diverse and varied due to the company having a large portfolio of work within new build, design and build and local authority work.
Typical day to day duties and responsibilities will include the following:
* Undertake the preparation and processing of quotations, bids and tenders
* Prepare accurate Nett estimate of project cost including adopting a proactive approach to value engineering
* Identify and manage all relevant risks & opportunity
* Keep up to date with the latest construction techniques and Building Regulations.
* Assist in the development of the procurement programme
* Prepare cash flow forecasts for designated projects
* Liaise with the Client, their Consultants, Subcontractors, Suppliers, and Operational Offices to establish the project specification, preliminary requirements, risk provision and exclusions
* Ensure all contract documentation is representative of offer and reports, cost data and supporting information is accurate and made available at the appropriate time
You will play a key component in the wheel with this company, you will be familiar with typical estimating packages such as Causeway or Conquest.
To apply please send an up to date CV to ;or alternatively contact Dionne Whitehouse for a confidential chat on (Apply online only)