|Job Ref:||204572417||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Coleshill||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£30000/annum Company Benefits||Post Date:||19/10/2016 09:46|
Quality Engineer (Automotive, Logistics)|
£30,000 + 33 Days Holiday + Pension
Coleshill, Birmingham, West Midlands, Commutable from Coventry, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield
Are you a Quality Engineer looking to join a leading global company that are winning lots of new business and creating jobs? You'll get full training in the warehouse/logistics industry in an automotive environment working with JLR.
This would suit someone looking to get into the automotive industry and work with a service provider to JLR. There are lots of new projects to get involved with and good processes in place with the brief to refine and improve.
The company are an industry leader providing 3rd Party Logistics services and are increasing their business in the UK, winning lots of new business. They provide an excellent platform for career progression, and this is a great time to join the company.
On offer is the opportunity to join an industry leader that are rapidly expanding in the UK, they have an excellent reputation for quality.
- Develop quality plans and corrective actions
- Carry out audits and participate in / guide customer audits
- Coordinate new part/product changes and implement quality plans
- Experienced in a quality role and ability to work from engineering drawings
- Experience with recognised quality tools and ISO 9001, TS16949 advantageous
- Confident to work closely with the customer and solve problems
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your CV
ISO 9001, TS 16949, Quality, Engineer, Engineering, Automotive, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Logistics, Production, FMEA, 8D, Coleshill, Birmingham, Coventry, West Midlands